Descripción del puesto
– Creates marketing materials.
– Conceptualization and development of creative campaigns.
– Participates in initial and subsequent creative meetings.
– Coordinate with stylist and web designers to oversee direction of retouching and production of both departments and finished materials.
– Coordinates to develop accurate project timelines and scheduling accountability.
– Compiles and creates look books for photo shoots for key art campaigns
– Works with illustrators and sketch artists to create a clear direction for ideas photographed at shoots.
– Prepare the light in the studio.
– Select the model for the different campaigns.
– Works with photographer and ED to art direct photo shoots.
– Creates or directs the development of logo IDs for new titles.
– Possesses advanced typography skills transferable across all media platforms.
– Creates or directs promotional merchandise.
Extensive photo compositing experience required.
Experience in graphic design/marketing.
Large experience in the fashion industry.
Deep knodledge of fashion trends.
Interets in art, music and sports preferably.
Availability to live in Coruña (spain)