An important retail Brand specialized in Fast Fashion for Young Woman in full expansion and located in Casablanca. With European Style and composed by an International team special by Europeans.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Develop streetwear/young graphics, placement prints, patterns, jacquards, embroideries
- Develop a feminine Style in accordance with brand’s Life Style.
- Prepare artworks for production, including all technical information
- Play an active role in the Design team and work closely with Buying team
- Control and comment on the prototypes and print strike-offs until their final approval, consulting with the Design Manager.
- Work hand in hand with the rest of the team of designers
- Suggest the garments depending on the Graphic Design.
- Investigate and establish the trends that will define and set up the season: trips to fairs, shopping, show-rooms, fashion magazines, etc.
- Drawing of models, choice of colors and fabrics for the presentation of the collection.
- Permanent direct contact with the rest of Team Designers, reporting directly to the Creative Director
- Collect information on the acceptance that the designed products are having in the market.
- You have a degree in graphic design or illustration studies.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in graphic design, preferably in fast fashion suppliers.
- Person with a fashionable, dynamic and creative profile, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Preferably your previous work experience is from a women’s wear brand.
- You have knowledge of screen printing, embroidery and other applied techniques.
- You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- You have advanced knowledge of layering prints for production.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
The company offers interesting economic conditions and professional projection.
Are you interested? Send us your CV!
This post is also available in: Spanish